• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looks Like I'm Getting my own Opportunity to Stick it to the Banks

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmac

Some days I really love my job. Yesterday my boss dropped a huge real estate fraud case on my desk. Somehow the local DA has decided to address rampant financial industry malfeasance by charging the clerks who entered and filed incorrect data (my client is a low level loan processor who worked for a mortgage brokerage which dredged up marginal or worse loan applicants for big banks). In the DA's world view the banks are actually the victims (38 of them in this case).

The alleged victims include all the usual financial suspects (Countrywide and friends). It occurred to me that since all these financial institutions are being portrayed as victims I have a right to know their criminal history so I can impeach them. So I get to subpoena all their records regarding past and present prosecutions and regulatory actions.

THERE ARE GOING TO BE THOUSANDS OF RESPONSIVE RECORDS!!! I'm going to be able to tie up a small army of corporate lawyers for months. If I play my cards right it will cost them serious $$$$.

Much more efficient then sitting in a cold wet tent waiting to be tear gassed.

Latest posts

Back