• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Louise and I go to an all you can eat pizza place

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

Years ago, my wife proved to me several times that she could drink more than me. Occasionally when we have gone to all-you-can-eat things she has proven to me that she could eat more than I can. Upon occasion my wife loves to go to Cici's pizza. Sunday was one of those times and I told her that I was determined to at least keep up with her.

During the two in a half or three hours that we were there I had a large salad with lots of dressing, and a bowl of pasta smothered in spaghetti sauce. (The bowl was bigger than a pint but not quite as big as a quart and it was pretty much full to the top) then, as I was eating pizza I also had four or five breadsticks that I dipped into the remaining sauce in the pasta bowl. I think that Cici's cuts its pizza into eight slices. I had six slices of six different large pizzas. Then I had a brownie and six of the very delicious warm sticky buns that they serve. I weighed myself before I went and I weighed 311 pounds. When I returned I weighed 314 pounds.

During the same time my wife also had a large salad with lots of dressing, eight pieces of pizza (which would be equivalent to a large pizza) a brownie, and seven sticky buttons. During this time. We also drink three or four glasses of Coca-Cola.

When we got back to the house we were definitely stuffed and went to bed together with very well stuffed tummies. The evening was much enjoyed.

Latest posts

Back