• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Loving and supporting someone with binge eating disorder

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolce

ShapeShifter
I am seeing a guy, a big guy. He is in treatment for binge eating disorder. he is losing weight and will continue to lose weight (although that is not the "goal" of his treatment). He knows I am a "fat appreciator" and he can certainly tell when I rub his tummy while we make out. I don't feel guilty for liking him the way he is now, and express to him that I think he is super sexy as is, but will think that no matter what. I just like him as a person so much.. but yes, I do think his body is hot and tell him all the time.

My question is... how can I be supportive of him? I know this is a delicate situation. I am just a little concerned that my personal preferences could interfere with his recovery. I am not a feeder... I do have fantasies, but I would never encourage him to be unhealthy, emotionally or physically. So for those of you with an ED... how can a lover be supportive and caring towards you? And let me know of any areas you think I could help or hinder him.

Latest posts

Back