• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Making it better?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That Guy You Met Once

One girl I was into - who, ironically, met me through that Tumblr for FAs - just had gastric bypass for purely cosmetic reasons yesterday, and I know at least five or six more who are determined to get as skinny as possible by any means necessary.

I pretty much just resigned myself to staying locked in my room all the time and not even bothering socializing with girls I like, because whenever I go out and talk to fat chicks, it gives me another reason to hate being an FA.

Most BBW events are states away and way out of my minimum wage-earning price range.

I've found trying to meet girls on sites for FAs/BBWs to be mostly a bust because they're already drowning in unwanted attention.

All anyone can ever tell me is to wait, because "I'm only 21." But I see people like me well into their 40s and 50s in the same position, and there's really nothing assuring me I won't end up as one of them.

I've tried therapy, but it didn't help. The therapist told me that I'd probably be able to find more happy and confident people if I was into thinner girls.

I've been told to "man up and get over it" a thousand times on sites like this. I try every day, and fail every day. It just seems everyone's the same.

...And I know a lot of people who like fat people (of both sexes) who aren't in supportive relationships are in the same position to some extent, especially the younger ones. The "It Gets Better" project has been recieving a lot of attention for the past few years, so maybe something similar is needed here.

Can anyone tell us anything that will give us hope?

Latest posts

Back