• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Margie's Story (1-3) - by Samster (~BBW, Eating, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Eating, ~SWG - some lines of work have chub as an unannounced fringe benefit

MARGIES STORY (Parts 1-3)
By Samster
(Adapted from 2005-2006 reports on the Fat Celebs Board - plus two bonus update reports).

PART ONE - First Report

This is a story about a girl I work with who has gained weight over the past year. She's grown from being slim and toned to really very chubby, with loads of nice juicy curves.

Her name we'll call Margie.

Margie is the sort of girl I love to see gaining; the conventional, slightly vain hottie who lets her curves get all soft.

We work in a call center. When she started about a year ago she was just a typical slim, toned babe who loved to flaunt what she had make all the other girls jealous. And boy could she do that! She came out with lines like, "you know Nicole you'd do so much better with the boys if you lost some weight" and managed to refer to a group of three girls as "the fat bottomed trio".

But over the course of the year our slim lined hottie has porked up with them. In our line of work you sit on your butt all day; if you don't make a definite effort you will gain. Long story short Sally made no effort. She pigged out on snacks, milky coffee's and fizzy drinks...and gradually the weight started to build.

The first thing I started to notice was her arms getting softer...where they were once toned they started to get jiggly. Then her clothes started to get tighter. Her pin striped trouser suits started to bunch up around her bubble butt and her top started to ride up through the day. And she continued to make her bitchy comments...ah the bliss of a growing women who are oblivious to it all.

She continued to eat. Her day started with a large Starbucks Latte and pastry. Lunch with a sandwich, crisps and more pastry. Then chocolate snacks through the afternoon. And of course she shared in every special occasion food fest anyone happened to initiate.

Now I'm not very good at estimations for actual weight but Margie porked up big times; she became a gorgeously sexy blonde chubette. Her butt had ballooned into a big, jiggly bubble that jutts out perfectly like two super sexy mounds of jello. With her stiletto heels and too tight trousers you couldsee that sexy jiggle in her wiggle! Then she's grown a nice soft little belly that pooches out through the day...and lovely full soft cheeks and a slight double chin.

One weekend after about six months there was a small team of us in Saturday and we were sorting out lunch.

Margie suggested, "How about KFC"

One of the other girls said, "You shouldn't Margie, its getting you fat!"

"What?"

"Well you have put some weight on, haven't you?"

She looked stunned! It had been six months and a gain of at least twenty pounds. But it was as though she didn’t think others could tell. And that day she skipped the KFC. But after a few days she was back to the old routine.

Yes, even after being called on it she kept on gaining, - although for a time it seemed to slow a bit. And she doesn’t make catty remarks about others any more. Her very "healthy" appetite has held up with a lot of chocolate and snacks through the day. And more than once I've seen her get a second plate at office parties. I've met up with her out of work and no question about it, the girl sure knows her way round a food court!

In terms of describing her gain she has simply gotten softer all round; particularly noticeable in her boobs, bum and her face. When she started here she was a gym girl and had a toned face; now she has some nice chubby cheeks and a definite double chin. Her boobs have simply grown, and her bum really has ballooned.

Honestly, watching her wiggle past (the girl always wears heels!) both cheeks either strain and tense if she's wearing something tight or wobble if she's in one of her newer suits. When I've met her out of work she's worn tight jeans; she also has a prominently defined belly and some very juicy love handles, but they get hidden at work by her blouse.

The nice thing is she still kept the bitchy "hot girl" attitude even as she's porked up - don't get me wrong she still is hot (hotter than hades in my opinion) even with what must be at least 30 more pounds in the past year, but not in the model sense of the word. Although her outfits are obviously larger they’re in style.

How large will this still-gaining gal become? Its anyone's guess. But she seems to have adapted and is content within herself. And that's the good thing.

[Continued in section 4 of this thread]

Latest posts

Back