• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

married FA men who approach me

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olivefun

Belly bellissima
I know this isn't a new situation.

I meet many wonderful FA men in the dim chat and here. One thing an alarming number of them have in common, is the situation of being a FA, married to a woman with whom he has no sexual intimacy. They lead great lives, have wonderful children and homes, but look to get their erections elsewhere.

Many of them are married to women who are slim now.

Some of the wives started that way, some became thinner later on.

I understand that there are some men that didn’t know they preferred fat women until years into their marriage. Some are still in the closet.

Some have jobs where they feel they need to have a not-BBW woman on their arm (or in their homes). It is their perceived societal pressures, but ok.

My slimmer friends the same age as me don't have the same track record with being approached by married -but -not-intimate-with partners.

I meet men like this in bars too.

Just wondering if it is me, or a function of being a big fat woman.
Am I the only one who notices this trend? Coincidence?

I don’t feel comfortable dating, or sleeping with a man who has a woman at home. It is not equal. They always have someone on the side. They have 2 incomes (sometimes) or someone to do their laundry, and they don’t feel alone.

They tell me they share the loneliness that I sometimes grapple with, but you know, I don’t think it is at all close.

I only have myself to lean on. they have someone, so how can they feel the same level of vulnerability? If something dreadful would happen to them, they have someone who will pick up the pieces, however grudgingly.

Interesting.

Thought I would throw this out there and see what insights I can elicit

Latest posts

Back