• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Me and my chubby girlfriend

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ba216

hey, i have some weight issues to deal with. I'm 6 feet 1 inches tall and weigh under 140 lbs. I don't have much fat on my body, and i have a girlfriend who is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs more than double i do- she weighs nearly 300 lbs. My measurements are as follows: 28- inch waist, 17- inch thighs, 9-inch arms. She keeps telling me to put on little a weight so i can have more fat on my body. If i eat the same food she does, i struggle to put on weight, however she is always puttin on a pound or to lol! When she puts her arm around me, she says all she can feel is my hip bone and that theres no fat there at all. She teases me by sayin that i have no ass, even though she pets it from time to time lol! So i'm just asking for peoples thoughts please on this, how can i gain weight? Hope to receive your replies

ba216

Latest posts

Back