• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Mentioning To Partner Fantasies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtomicHeart

Hello,

About a month ago I had mentioned to my girlfriend that I was really turned on by the idea of her gaining weight and asked what she thought about it. She was really taken aback and I think she was rather upset by that (due to it being ingrained into our heads that being thin is the only way to be). The topic of food had always been, to her, that food was bad and thin was good. Over time I had helped her realise that food was okay. Eventually she started to enjoy food instead of being repulsed by it. It was then that I had wanted her to slowly become bigger, though she is very slim. We have broken up a few days ago so it does not matter any more, but I'd like to ask one thing.

How do you go about the subject of asking a partner a question such as gaining weight? Or even talking about the fantasies on that topic?

Latest posts

Back