• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

MIGHT my boyfriend eventually gain weight?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Novelist

Okay, so here's the thing... I came here before griping because my boyfriend wanted to be muscular and I am really not attracted to muscles. He still wants to be. I've gotten over it. I love him enough that I'm unsure it's possible he could ever be unattractive to me.

But that doesn't mean he'd be even hotter if he were a LITTLE softer. :p And, to be honest, I wouldn't mind a BIT if he failed on his Muscle Plan.

He's trying to gain weight of some kind. He's only 120 pounds and is 5'6". He WANTS to gain muscle mass but I have my doubts it's going to be possible with how he's going about this plan of his. He only exercises for about half an hour a day and it's very light. He eats a LOT and has a big bowl of ice cream every night before he goes to bed. Sometimes two bowls. He is CONSTANTLY hungry and is only 19 years old. His brother is kind of chubby.

Is he going to get more muscular this way (no opinion anymore, to be honest, but I wouldn't find him MORE attractive) or is he going to get soft (in which case I wouldn't be able to leave him alone, LOL)? This seems like typical boy-growing-up-into-man eating behavior, but... not sure.

Latest posts

Back