• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Mixed signals

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrench13

Pirate music for sail
OK so she tells me that she is looking to loose like 30 lb, mostly because she is tired of not being able to buy cute clothes at most stores ( she is 5'0" and now around 250 lb, size 22-24, but 44GG top). Says she has been thinking on this for a while. She knows all about my FA-ness and appreciates that I appreciate her size.

Now I find out that she bought a case ( a CASE!) of Mallomars yesterday and just stocked up on her ice cream larder, which usualy has 5-6 kinds of ice cream in half gallons.

Mixed messages or what???? Arrrgggh !

Latest posts

Back