• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Mods: re. the 18 and older thingy

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrie

Hi, esteemed mod-type peoples. :)

I was just checking into this (because I'm a big dumb dork), and actually don't see the over 18 message thing on the registration page. Here's what it says:

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Dimensions Forums [Shop Amazon] will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Dimensions Forums [Shop Amazon], nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Dimensions Forums [Shop Amazon] reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

I have read, and agree to abide by the Dimensions Forums [Shop Amazon] rules.

And once you click on the "Register" button, you're taken to a page where you're asked to choose a user name, register your email, etc., but still nothing about being 18 or older.

Maybe I'm missing it, but if it's that hard to find, no wonder youngsters seem to be missing it. I know it's mentioned sometimes here in posts that it's an 18 and older forum, but a newbie wouldn't necessarily know that, without it being stated in the rules/in the registration process. If I missed it, my apologies, but if I didn't, maybe a little tweaking of the registration page is needed?

Thanks bunches for reading [Shop Amazon]. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back