• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

More Fattie Love

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fascinita

Jeez, we're blessed!
This is another report on the state of fat out in the world:

Today on the bus, two young fat girls were having a lively conversation about studying abroad and coloring their hair pink and about missing their stop. They were both cute, and even cuter for all the laughing and fun they were having.

A young, frat-looking guy got on and took a seat in front of me. He looked like he was about to put his iPod on when I think he must've heard the girls talking about something that interested him and apparently decided to put the ipod away. I watched him trying to listen to the girls and glancing at them at intervals, then going back to looking straight ahead, but with his body kind of turned the way of the fat girls.

I wondered what he was thinking... whether he was noticing them as fat people, or what might've made him interested in these particular girls. They were both very fat girls--not just a little chunky. And they were cute but quirky looking, while he looked completely "square," like a typical frat boy, as I mentioned--athletic body dressed in athletic clothes, with the sneakers and the typical baseball cap. On the surface, they looked like they might exist in completely separate worlds. Yet he was visibly tuned in to their every word.

The fat girls were talking about traveling to China when finally the guy jumped into their conversation, eargerly explaining about his own time there. One of the fat girls, who seemed more confident than the other, benevolently smiled at him and cocked her head a little and asked him questions. The guy just kept rolling with his talking and I could tell that he was enjoying the exchange. Pretty soon he was laughing along with the girls--obviously aiming his interest mostly at the one more outgoing girl--and he got up and went to sit next to her. The girl looked pleased, but like it was all any hot frat guy could hope for to come sit next to her and enjoy her company.

They looked cute sitting and talking together, like it was the most natural thing in the world for a cute thin guy and a cute fat girl to be seen enjoying each other's company.

Funny things happen that break the mold one my expectations once in a while.

Thanks for reading!

:bow:

Latest posts

Back