• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

"More To Love"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soleil3313

Just keep swimming.......
So, I decided to post this here because I'm more interested in hearing what you guys have to say about it than actually promoting the event.

Forgive me if I missed a thread about this already, but I just found out about it yesterday and thought it would make an interesting topic.

Fox is casting right now for a new show "More to Love" - a "Bachelor" style show for "big and beautiful women." Here's the direct link: http://www.lanebryant.com/pagebuilder/more_to_love but you can get to it through the Lane Bryant website as well. LB stores are hosting the auditions....

So, questions:
Do you think you would "audition" why or why not?

Can this be good for the Fat Acceptance world why or why not?

Genius move on the part of LB or horrible decision?

Throwin' some ?'s out there...talk amongst yourselves....I'm interested in hearing opinions as my mind isn't completely made up yet.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday! (or at least the best it can be ;))

Latest posts

Back