• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

MP's an Apathy

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
people of britian... alright I'll stop that. (does anyone apart from me think that in the later part of his time in office, Tony Blair was channeling William Shatner?)

I heard that people all over the country were not going to vote in the next election, due to all the scandals, and they're lack of trust in the british parliament. I think that's the kind of thing that allows career politicians into power (which leads to thatcherism, most likely), as it gives them an excuse of "poor turn out" to do stuff that they know will be unpopular.

Here's an idea, instead of not voting, vote for a candidate that is... a little bit batshit. I received an election leaflet from a candidate who said that she would promise, if elected, to teach all the dogs in aberystwyth the alphabet. That's who are votes need to go to if we are feeling apathic towards mainstream politicians!

"So mister johnson, how are you feeling about you're re-election?"
"well, it was close, it was close, but, err... that was all due to poor turn out."
"'fraid not, mister johnson, in fact it was very close to going to you're rival candidate over his proposition to skydive into this very interview."

Latest posts

Back