• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My answers to some abortion questions I was asked

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

. Someone sent me the following list of question I provided my answers.

Fetuses are not human life, just parasitic tissue masses? Depends on how you define life. I doubt that the opinion is widely held. My understanding is that insurance companies do not consider fetuses to be life nor does the IRS. My understanding is the insurance will not pay off for death nor will the IRS allow for a deduction or provide a Social Security number until the fetus is out of the womb and surviving, sometimes with help, on its own.

A Fetus feels no pain when you kill it? Again it depends on how you define pain. In the final week of his life and my father received no food or liquid, was he in pain? Does a fetus feel any pain when God kills it?

A woman will never regret having an abortion? Some will regret having an abortion and some will regret not having had an abortion.

Adoption is not an option, there are just no people willing to take your child, and love it? Adoption is usually an option for very young children.

A woman will have fewer regrets aborting her child, then from giving it up for adoption? Again, depends on the woman.

Adoption is a form of abandoning your child, and is less ethical then killing it en-in utero? That is a value judgment over the place. Along the lines of- is it more ethical to leave a black person in Africa where they will never know Christ or to bring them to the United States where, as slaves, they will learn of Christ and can be saved by Christ?

Only religious zealots have a moral problem with abortion? Many of the objections tend to be on religious grounds. The Catholic Church is consistent, they object to abortion and to executions. Many Protestants strongly support outlawing abortions and strongly support executing more adults.

Elective third trimester abortions don't really occur, so there's no need to prohibit them by law? Sounds like this person has trouble with the language.

Planned Parenthood performs half the abortions in America, yet only receives 2% of it's income from performing them? I don't know what the data show

Medical complications from abortions are so rare as to be a none factor? Probably not true. What did the comparative data between abortions and delivering live babies show as the percentages of medical complications? Is a cesarean counted as a medical complication?

A late term Fetus is never born alive after a botched abortion? How many people of claim that this?

Sex selective abortions are almost unheard of? Anyone who says such a thing is not studied data from China and India.

The ethical issue of sex selective abortion should not be discussed by society because it might inhibit a woman's right of choice? Again a value judgment and one that I disagree with

There is no ethical issue with creating embryos to harvest stem cells? One can always find ethical issues with all kinds of things. Some people can find ethical issues because they believe that global warming is occurring and if we are not doing anything to stop it then we are harming our children both born and unborn. Others believe there is no such thing as global warming. Others believe global warming is a natural process that man's activities have nothing to do with.

Latest posts

Back