• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My daughter would like to join the 50% of Americans who pay no taxes

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

I was just reading that 50% of Americans pay no taxes. I became very interested in this. My daughter is autistic and lives in an assisted living home. She is lucky if she makes $40 a week. To the best of my knowledge she does not file an income tax return and pays no federal income tax.

However when she goes into a clothing store they make her pay taxes on her purchases. When I am taking her on a trip and we have to put gas in the car, even if she pumps in the gas she still has to pay taxes on the gas purchases. When we go to the grocery store she has to pay taxes on some of the grocery she buys.

Since she is obviously not one of the 50% of the Americans who pay no taxes and cents she makes very little money and is on Social Security disability would someone here please be kind enough to explain to me what she needs to do to make sure that she pays no taxes like 50% of the other Americans?

Latest posts

Back