• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My First worshipping,squashing,smothering experience!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBWDREAMLOVER

The belly rules the mind.
Ok first to everyone who has ever talked to me and not told me how totally awesome it was :p razz!!
All this time I thought I had experienced being worshipped HA!! boy was I wrong! I just experienced having my body, my fat & all my rolls worshipped like a goddess. OMG it is the Most Incredible, Fabulous feeling EVER!
BETTER THAN SEX!!! :D OMG!
Having someone worship you that truly loves how huge I am, loves my soft squeezy fat rolls, loves the heaviness of my belly & wants to just engulf himself in my body because he just wants it that much............EUPHORIC!

After he worshipped me like a goddess he asked me to squish and smother him...........something I have never done and now wonder why I haven't. I remember how much I loved sitting on my brothers and squishing them, making them beg for me to let them up, making them call me queen hehehehehe then it was revenge lol now I really enjoy it. I LOVED IT!!

Anyone wanna be squashed or smothered???:D

I don't know why I love it but I do! Maybe its the power over the person once I'm on top of them and they can't get up then they start to struggle and you relax even more even push down a little hehehehehe I even like to hold them down while they struggle and once I think they've struggled enough let them go :) is it bad I wanna hold them down longer:D

I just had to share this experience, I'm still smiling & giggily from it! GOD I LOVE BEING HUGE!
MAY GOD BLESS ME WITH GOOD HEALTH SO I CAN STAY A HUGE GODDESS PLEASEEEEE LORD, AMEN

Latest posts

Back