• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

My Horrible Hair

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisaml

Princess
So I'm sure you all can gather from my pictures that my hair is a hot mess. It has always been this way. I never knew how bad it was till I started growing it out 2 1/2 years ago. My hair has never been long, it has always been short, like boy styled short, my mom was weird. Anywas I am a mix of irish, scottish, french, creole, and austrian. I also have hypotyhroidism, which unfortunantly cause dry and brittle hair. I have tried every product known to man. Friz-Ease doesn't work. I am either allergic to most shampoos, everything I use needs to be hypoallergenic. The product doesn't work, or my hair gets so tangled overnight that I break a hairbrush. My hair makes this loud ripping noise whenever I brush it. I am now using lavander scented baby shampoo, it does nothing for style but it doesn't break me out. I pretty much let it air dry and I put it up in a poney tail. I do not own a blow dryer, flat iron, or curling iron. I also have a phobia of cutting my hair from the way my mom made me keep it short all my life. I am afraid the stylist will cutt it all off by accident and then not tell me. I also hate layers cause they make it impossible to grow your hair out without making it look wonkey. So does anyone have any ideas?

Latest posts

Back