• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

needed to "share"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrystalFA

This is so hard for me to say so please bear with me.

But I must say it -- there's no other situation in which I feel as though I can say this. You all seem like such wonderful, supportive people.

I'm SO conflicted!!!

Part of me wants SO BADLY to get fat. {It's important for me to say the word "fat" because I've avoided it so much in my life -- it's therapeutic for me to say it.} But another part of me is so scared, so hesitant, and very concerned I don't have the "guts." However, the desire is so strong sometimes, it's insane.

And I find myself thinking about it just about all the time. What's up with that? {Lately, I've been really looking so admiringly at "bigger" people, more so than even before.} I've tried so hard to figure out why. Maybe cuz I'm experiencing some really tough stuff in my life right now. Maybe it's connected to a comfort thing.

But as I explained in my introductory post, I've fantasized and dreamed of getting fat since I was a little girl. Maybe I'm just not quite ready. I don't know....

But I felt compelled to share. It helps take the pressure off. So, thank you for that.

I truly don't know what to do.

I love this forum, though; I will say that.

This is a little embarassing, but thanks for letting me share. There's more I could say, but that's enough for now.

Crystal

Latest posts

Back