• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New FA

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdmireHer

Hi there

um
to be honest I'm a little nervous... I am a straight female, weighing an average 10.3 stone (about 140 pounds) for my height, and I've been watching this forum for a while without being brave enough to post... so i guess I'm doing that now.

Basically, when me and my boyfriend got together last year, his previous girlfriend was a big girl who fluctuated between 200-220 lbs, I didn't really see any similarity between me and her, and after a few months, he admitted to me he was just living his fantasies with a bigger girl. He seemed embarassed, but I thought it was ok.

I typed in bbw... had a glance at many websites since... and basically, i found myself aroused by larger, curvier females. :blush: Me and my boyfriend often share fantasies about me gaining, during sex or foreplay, but I would never really want to gain anymore weight than I have, in fact, my ideal is to drop off the stone I gained when I started taking the pill.

I just wanted to finally drop off a little welcome note, and tell people about me, I hope that's ok :)

AdmireHer

p.s. I hope to feel a little less embarassed as time goes on, sorry if i seem a little shy x

Latest posts

Back