• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New to this site

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newlychubby

Hello,
This is still fairly new to me. This was my first summer EVER being fat. And for the most part loved it! Bikini and all
All my adult life I worked out 4-5 days a week and watched what I ate constantly. Last summer I was a size 3/4, 115lbs very toned 34-24-33. Everyone said I was thin and should learn to live a little. Well it started on a cruise..just lying on deck and eating 5-6 times a day, I gained 10 lbs in 14 days! I decided to watch what I ate but not work out quite as much. As you can guess it started to snowball, I would go to McDonalds after working out or get an ice cream. Once the holidays came around this was a whole new world for me, I ate potatoes, stuffing,gravy, homemade breads, and DESSERTS!!! At first I blamed the weight gain on the "dryer" or just a little water weight. I stopped working out but found all kinds of new foods. Between Thanksgiving and New Years Day I had gained 42 lbs.
At first there were the comments about how fat I got, busting out of my clothes, etc. Christmas my so called boyfriend at the time bought me a string bikini (he bought it while we were on the crusie) he forced me to try it on..I was suprised how fat I had gotten, but I thought it looked good. He said I was just fat and should be embarrased by how much I gained.
This summer was filled with picnics, pool parties and lots of ice cream. And YES..I WORE THAT STRING BIKINI. I am 184.5 lbs, 38-33-38 and now a very very tight 14. Except for the cost of new clothes on an ongoing basis and some cellluite, I have never been happier.
I am looking for some new friends to chat or share a pizza (or 2 with)

Latest posts

Back