• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Newbie Sex Question/Reflection

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatAcquiescence

Hello, I am new to this site. I was recently referred by a member I met at Fat Girl Speaks in Portland. I have always been very interested in sexuality (well, and sex in general) and this community has made me reflect on a few things I have never really examined before.

I am very pro-body image, and have been vocal about fat acceptance for a while now. I have always been the “first fat girl” that my past sex partners have been with. I don’t have a problem with this, I actually enjoy the fact that I am opening them up to a whole new wonderful world of fatness :).

I have had wonderful relationships with men and women who respect and love my body. I am extremely comfortable and confident with my body, and have never had anyone complain (nor would I tolerate such complaints). However, I know that if you take me out of the immediate equation, and they were given the choice, they would all almost certainly select a thin body over a fat body.

I have never really given that fact much thought before, but now that I am realizing there are people out there who would actually PREFER my fat body. I am wondering if there is a deeper level of intensity that I could be missing out on. Even though the strongest attractions I experience go beyond physical appearance (I am a sucker for all things brainy and nerdworthy), I can’t help but think there is something I am missing. Does anyone have any idea about what I am talking about? Have you noticed a difference if you have experienced sex with a FA/etc versus someone who subscribes to the media-generated beauty norms? I hope this makes sense!

And since I am new and blabbering on with questions, here are some pictures of me:
up.jpg

04-29.jpg

Latest posts

Back