• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

non-practicing feeders

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exile in thighville

groups/347570880589/
does anyone else do this?

me and jen are poor. i'm out of college and don't have a dime to my name. we are also incredibly lazy and don't have cars, so it's a pain in the ass for us to carry large amounts of food (right, the food we can't buy) home from the store. we are in a feeder/feedee relationship and before or during sex, we do grab something from around the kitchen, but other than that it's not like i'm standing over her with a whistle around my neck and a stopwatch. we're pretty content with our snail-paced progress on her gaining when it comes to the long-run and not rushing in headfirst. we do enjoy a generous amount of fat talk and roleplaying.

so are we the only ones? any other feeders here who are lazy bastards?

Latest posts

Back