• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Numbers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

Often questions are raised about numbers. People ask for height, weight, measurements, and sometimes age.

Others will say that they are more than just a set of numbers and they want to be appreciated for the whole person that they are. In particular they want to be appreciated for their mind and their personality not just the size of various parts of their bodies.

Yet, I do not recall having seen people who give numbers include IQ, SAT scores, and Myers Briggs data. Occasionally I have seen educational levels.

So, just to see what happens I will start.

Age -- 65

Weight -- 325

Height- six-foot

Shoe size -- 12 EEEEEE

SAT scores -- taken a long time ago I think it was something like 680 in verbal and 630 in math.

GRE scores -- enough to get me into Mensa -- again taken a long time ago -- somewhere around the 70th percentile in math and into the 99th percentile in verbal.

Myers-Briggs score -- I, S., T., J. taken about four years later with the same result.

Highest educational level -- Masters degree

Additional education -- once upon a time was a paramedic.

Now I will wait and find out how many people find this to be an interesting discussion starter and how many people read it and say "oh, now I can go into attack mode again."

Yours truly,

Russell Williams

Back