• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Obama on Bradley Manning: “He broke the law”

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooklyn Red Leg

Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!
Posted on 04.22.11
By murielkane
Categories: Nation

Following a fundraising speech on Thursday, President Obama was asked about the case of whistleblower Bradley Manning.

He responded, “I can’t conduct diplomacy on an open source. That’s not how…the world works. If you’re in the military, and — I have to abide by certain classified information. If I was to release stuff that I’m not authorized to release, I’m breaking the law…We’re a nation of laws. We don’t individually make our own decisions about how the laws operate… He broke the law.”

RawReplay

Come on, Democrats, I'm waiting to hear you bend over backwards to defend Obama on this one. I wanna see how far your twist and pretzelify your values to get around this and claim that PFC Manning, minus even a dog-and-pony show trial, is 'guilty' like our President just DECLARED him to be on the record.

Latest posts

Back