• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

oddly shapped

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is what i am. Its very hard for me to find clothes that i like. if i buy anything like top and bottom together then one or the other just wont fit. im abou 60inhes round my hips and like 48 inches round my waste... i can fit in size 32 avenue pants but they are tight... so yeah a couple sizes bigger would be great....i measured my self a while ago when i ordered some pants from um a store and i guess i wear my pants weird or something cause when they came way to big for me even though i measured my self. on the top i know i wear a 42D bra and size 12/13 panties...(i know wal-mart cotton panties :( ) any ways i can wear a 22/24 shirt that fits fine but i always get a little bit bigger.... so if i buy an out fit that is 22/24 my big butt wont fit and if i buy a bigger size then my top will be to big.... I pretty much stick to t-shirt and jeans but im looking to find something sexy for my hubby... he dont mind ( i caught his eye as a t-shirt kinda gal) but it bothers me... id love to order some sexy bra and panties or even a sexy shirt that isnt um hehe a t-shirt any ideas where to get em?

Latest posts

Back