• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ok, I need help, now don't think that I am crazy!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

Wannabefatgirl

Hi, I know i don't post much, just read others but I have been having a problem over the past few months. Ok, here it is, and this really takes alot of me to do this as I am very much a private person. But I feel you all can help me the most! I love to eat, I mean really LOVE to eat! And I would so love to get to be a SSBBW instead of only 258. I mean I look at Plumplin, Nikki and heather and think they are so beautiful and awesome! But I am afraid! I mean i was always made fun of growing up about being fat, now i know I should over look it, but I can't. It is like I am fixed on it. I so want to find someone either a male or female ( I am bi) who can help and encourage me and become friends with. I am not ready for anything serious, just friends building to something serious over time once trust is established and I know you are not playing games. I have been hurt so bad in the past! I just want to be me, I mean I know I have to make that choice, and I really want to, but still am scared. Does this make sense? Well if you can great! If you think I am a fruit that is your choice also! But at least I am honest and sincere! Thaks for your help in advance and have a great Christmas!

Latest posts

Back