• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Okay, this is stupid.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Novelist

I'm naturally fairly thin, and normal height for a lady. I got sick recently and it hit me hard because I was somewhat underweight. Mind you, I know muscle weighs more than fat, but I have zero muscle on me. (I'd be chubbier, GLADLY, but diabetes runs powerfully in my family and I'm phobic of needles, so I have to stick with being kinda thin and eating healthy... poo.)

I wanted to get up to 130, because, besides the fact I'd be HEALTHIER, I'd look better at 130. So I tried. I tried really hard. I was lazier than usual, ate a LOT more than I usually do, pulled out all the stops.

I LOOKED heavier. I was softer and all. But I dropped about five pounds somehow. :doh: I tried harder. Dropped THREE pounds. Now I'm at 120. I look better, I'm not a twig anymore, but I'm somehow even more underweight than I was before.

How is this possible? :doh: Geez!

Latest posts

Back