• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

One for the ladies. Helping the newbie ladies.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started a thread that spoke about how BBWs get treated by the (and I quote Mini here) "clueless, feckless assholes." I think mini was actually being polite. "I" would not have been, but I digress. The responses to that thread inspired this one.

It would seem to me that being Female in a chat is enough to draw an ocean of PMs to drown in without having to weed out the idiots who think that because hes figured out this PM thingy they are entitled to know any of your most personal and intimate details by the simple virtue of their asking for them in the first line of chat in private.

To me it almost seems a contest to them to see how fast they can offend or how many they can offend as they troll down the list of chatters looking for the one female that will give them pity and attempt to have an actual conversation with him that starts out with " God you are pretty, how big are your tits?" or the almighty "Nice picture, how big do you want to get?"

They are bold as polished brass, as unoriginal as a production line fad item, and as predictable as tax day.

So, as a newbie service of ladies helping ladies (and give the rest of us a good laugh and maybe "out" a couple of trolls?) What are your best examples where you have shot a troll outta the saddle? To put it in context please add the offending comment, and the line that got them to go away.
*sits back and prepares to facepalm often to stifle the laughter*

Rollhandler

Latest posts

Back