• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

One of those days...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

americandookie

Ever have one of those days where you just look at yourself and say "Damn, why am i so fat?"

I normally have no problem being fat. It took a long time to accept it and embrace it. But i had a moment today looking in the mirror... i was almost disgusted at what i saw.

Granted i had just gone through a horrible breakup and i've been feeling sorry for myself for the past week and a half and that might have something to do with me feeling down on appearance. But seriously, i'm just not feeling very attractive anymore.

Everyone always tells me "Oh but you have such a pretty face"... and i'm like yea, i know that (ego boost lol)... but i've never truely been complimented on anything else. I just feel fat and i'm not loving it anymore.

I'm 6' tall and 325lbs. I used to be closer to 400lbs, but about a year ago i lost my grandmother and i seriously had no appetite for months... and i lost a a ton of weight because of it.

But back to the original topic of this thread... have you ever had one of those days where you were just disgusted with your body?:confused:

Latest posts

Back