• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

peanut butter and jam!!!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mergirl

:wubu::wubu:
You Americans are geniuses!!!
I tried peanut butter and jam (jelly) about 4 days ago and have been eating it for breakfast and supper ever since!! I think this may well be my favorite food at the moment!! :wubu:
I used to think you were all crazy but GD told me she used to eat it and i tried it and WHOOOAAT!! YUM!!
Her dad came in and saw us eating them and said "oh i love peanut butter and jam, though its probably not good if you are trying to lose weight"! gah!! why do people say stuff like that when you are eating something you like?? Not that i actually care.. but ya know..tis kinna rude or summit!!:rolleyes:
Anyway..excellent invention Americans!! Do you have any other sneaky wee secrets of foods that are just adding two foods that are already invented and making them a new yummy thing??!!

Latest posts

Back