• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Pedi's & rudeness...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMrs

The last few times I've went I felt uncomfortable. It's usually tiny little Asian ppl who do them and they stare and whisper to one another. I know I'm heavy but still. It felt kinda good today. They were talking under their breath to one another and I leaned forward and said kinda loud "I'm fat not deaf & your tip will reflect this conversation if I need to say it again." I felt empowered! And I left with gorgeous pink toes! They must've understood because no one whispered again........ Until I left I'm sure=D

Latest posts

Back