• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Piercings, Tattoos and other Beauty Mods?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtlantisAK

I saw we had another Tattoo thread out there, but it seemed geared more towards BHM and BHM admirers...So what about one for everyone?
I hope this is in the right thread, I figured since Clothing and Fashion were beauty related and Tattoos/Piercings and Mods fit in with beauty, then we were all set.

So who all has body modifications that are tattoos, piercings or other?
Why did you get what you did and decide to go through with it? Would you go through more and what are your tips for the Mod Newbs?

I got into piercings after I finally got my first set on my ears at age 14 after begging and begging mom. Since then, I've pierced my own ears about 6 times (I wouldn't suggest doing this yourself, unless you are 1: nuts or 2: can live with any possible concequences) to have a total of 6 lobe piercings and two upper left ear cartilege piercings. Recently a nose piercing (just this weekend!) and probably more to come in the future.

I only have two tattoos...which I feel kind of screwed on because of the prices and the actual work that was done. Not what I'd asked for or saw on the tracing paper.
For new tattoo people: Make sure you give an artist plenty of time to come up with a design or have your own handy. Don't accept anything that isn't exactly what you want because the artist picks up on that sometimes and totally goes another direction with your tattoo.
If you have a lot to describe, be sure to write it down, including color scheme and even a sketch would be ideal!
Make sure you read up on the tattoo place for people's opinions as well as finished tattoos if possible...and if your 'assigned' tattooist somehow can't keep the appointment, go home and try again later. Don't toss your ideas to an unprepared tattooist last minute, even if he says he can do it. I made that mistake...It turned out decent but wasnt what I'd wanted.
If you have any doubts? Don't do it! I don't care if you've gone out of your way to go there, but don't do anything if you feel like you're going to regret anything or you get a bad impression.

As for my tattoos, I only have two...a frog on my back, left side and a right foot tattoo. Neither are horrible, but not worth what I paid.

Foot tattoo:
100_0310.jpg

Nose piercing:
100_0354.jpg

Latest posts

Back