• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Please Don't Obliterate Me

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted this on other feeds but thought should go to another to spread myself out. My profile would read youngish boomer, writer, New Orleans.

I've been enjoying this site for months now. My longtime but growing love of ample, supple flesh has left me with questions. I spent the first half of my life a 90-pound weakling, the last half a six footer with nondescript build, probably on the scrawny end of most standards.

After reading the stories and forums on this site, I know what I want, what I have to do -- gain weight -- but I don't know how to go about putting on at least 60 pounds, half muscle and half flesh of a more loving sort.

I know what the stories say, but I was looking for more real world experience. I want to become a long-term member of this club, the first I've ever been interested working to join. No judgments, just acceptance. Freaking liberating!!!

Down to it: What kind of supplements are recommended to get me where I want to go as quickly and safely as possible? What kind of exercises should I try to build a foundation of muscle before I really try to add weight?

While living out my longtime fantasy, I also want to somehow bring up with my wife about regaining the weight she lost the last few years, first 15 pounds about two years ago and now another 20 pounds in the last few months. She's extremely proud of her weight loss, so I haven't said anything. Not certain I should, but I LOVED how she looked at 160-175 (fluctuated depending upon how long after pregnancy) on her sturdy frame. Her curves were fantastic, her belly just the right size, her beautifully shaped, pillowy soft breasts something I want, need to see again.

If you made it all the way through my rambling, please tell me how I should go about it. I'll try anything that doesn't put my immediate health in jeopardy.

Latest posts

Back