• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Please read -- about threats of violence in posts

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Beautiful Dreamer

ridiculously contented
Dear Hyde Parkers,

In the last week I've sent three or four PM's to posters reminding them that it's against the rules to call for violence... even if we're all floating around in cyberspace.

The way I see it, here's rule #1 in Hyde Park, from Da Rules:

1) There will be no advocacy of things that are generally understood to be illegal and antisocial -- Nazism, racial supremacy, man-boy love, and similar subjects. Expect threads on these subjects to vanish without notice.

So ... again, as I see it ... when a poster says that a victim's family member should shoot someone between the eyes... or a poster says that <s>he would like to take a swing at members of a group ... or when someone offers to service another poster's face with her fist ... that's a violation of the rules.

As I said, I've sent several PM's in recent days to posters calling their attention to this aspect of the rules. Please refrain from this particular kind of hyperbole.

Latest posts

Back