• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Popular stuff you hate.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Skellington

Grim Grinning Ghosts
This is kind of the opposite of the bad rap thread. I tend to find things annoying that everyone else seems to like.

Seinfeld and Friends- Can't stand those shows. Don't find them the least bit funny and to this day don't understand their appeal.

Pop Divas like Britney (when she was in her prime not the bad joke she is now.) Hate, hate, hate that kind of music. It boggles the mind that they sell millions and millions of albums.

Boy Bands- Words fail me on just how annoying that crap is.

Borat- Don't get the appeal and don't find it funny.

Reality TV like Survivor and the rest of that train wreck crap.

White Rappers- I don't like rap as a rule and white rappers? Forget about it. Can't take it seriously.

Pro Wrestling- Cartoonishly macho pumped up guys wearing nothing but make-up, oil and speedos grabbing at each other and putting each other in submissive holds. Not even the Logo Channel has anything close to being this homo-erotic.

Cartoon Network Adult Swim Shows- Squid Billies and Tom goes to the Mayor. Painfully unfunny.

Latest posts

Back