• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

possible FA... yay!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GWARrior

Me and my bf decided we needed a break from eachother and im 99% sure its permanent. I decided that i was sick of games and emotional drama and now I wanna have some fun!

Ive been hanging out with a (male) co-worker. We've become really great friends and we have a lot in common... our moms even work together! He has a (very jealous) girlfriend, but she is out of town quite a lot, so we hang out then. We chilled last night after work, just watching tv, bitching about work and such. Hes a pretty touchy-feely kinda guy, but not in a crude way. He likes cuddling and being close... which would undoubtedly get him in deep trouble with the gf, he admitted it to me :p (although im quite positive Im the only girl hes like this with.)

Getting to the good parts... I think he might be an FA. I was lying on my stomach on his bed and my sweatshirt creeped up a tad and exposed part of my tummy. He said 'I can see your tummy. I bet its soft and white (me being a very pale girl) :D ' Later on, I was laying on my side and again my sweatshirt creeped up a little. This time my hip was showing. He put his hand on my hip and rubbed a little, sometimes touching my tummy. I know this all sounds incredibly sexual and it sorta was, but it didnt go any further. When I was about to leave, I gave him a huge hug and he hugged me back, this time, he gave my tummy a little squeeze! It wasnt like his hand accidently brushed against me, it was a blatantly obvious he was going for tummy:p So I asked him if he had a thing for fat girls... he said "Have you seen my gf?" I have... shes about my size.

So, despite the fact that I am nearing a danger zone :doh: its pretty awesome to have a him as a friend.

Latest posts

Back