• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Post your Thanksgiving meals - mine was 5 hours long

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandylover

Hi Folks,

Yep, I'm serious. 5 hours of eating. It was crazy. My wife decided to serve appetizers at noon and desert at 5. And we were at the table the entire time in between. The thought was that we'd spread things out. LOL Well, my belly sure spread out. We just kept eating from noon till after 5, constantly picking at what was on the table between "courses". In all honesty it was pretty much one straight course. I don't think I've ever been so full. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to do any before or after weights/measures.

Anyone else have a gut busting turkey day?

I might just have to write a story (with a little embellishment) about it.

All told the past few days have really added on to the amount of weight I've gained this year. My scale is saying 270 something these days, which is a big jump from the 200 or so back in January. But eating all day while working from home will do that I guess.

Latest posts

Back