• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Power Wheels!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taetaegrrl

One of our neighbors bought a new Power Wheels jeep for their 2 kids to ride around in a while ago - and they love driving down the sidewalk in it. So one weekend, I saw them outside in the driveway and we started chatting. The kids left the jeep in the middle of the driveway and ran off to play in the back yard. So their mom just hops on it and drives it up into their garage to get it out of the way! Granted, she's not really big, but I was still surprised those little vehicles could move a grown woman like that.

Her husband said "Oh yeah, those things are pretty tough! I even rode it a little bit!" His wife laughed and said "Show her, honey!" and made him get on it and ride down the driveway again.

He went inside after that, and his wife invited *me* to give it a try! I was pretty sure I was WAY too heavy for it, but after seeing her husband ride it - I was pretty curious. So I hesitatingly sat down across the seats, real slowly. (Hey, I didn't want to break it!) I thought I was good until I lifted my legs to try to reach a pedal, to make it go. As soon as I did that, I heard a "pop" and realized the plastic frame was rubbing the wheels. It tried to go but just kind of inched forward a bit and stopped. I got back of, carefully, and hoped it wasn't permanently damaged. Looked ok.... not sure.

So I guess the moral of the story is, they're pretty tough - but maybe not quite BBW tough!

Latest posts

Back