• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Preferences.....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
Supporting Member
I like men with big penises. Some men claim that women prefer good jobs over the physical attributes. Nothing wrong with a guy having a good job and being able to take care of himself, is there?
Which is more important to you.....that he is well endowed or is well employed?

And.....would you settle for a small penis if the rest of him was beautiful? or what if he could treat you well and take you out to nice places....would that work instead if he wasn't physically beautiful/endowed?

Yes I know a lot will say "if he treats me right" or has a good personality- those things ARE important but......I want to know more base things right now. Do you have any preferences aside from the intangible?

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back