• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

President Obama just spoke on TV, what did you think?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heyyou

I think he made a fair speech. He read a letter from an American imploring congress to reach some type of a deal, and he admitted he "could not have said it better himself." CNN is on behind me, and Anderson Cooper (assaulted in the Middle East, he looks better now) is all over it. This time, im getting the CNN side, and something about 15 years ago when the government did, in fact, shut down.

How did you feel about the President's remarks about the "serious discussion" "all parties involved" were in?

Speaking for I, Im glad that even if it does do what it did 15 years ago, the essential services are still working. I have no opinion on the talks themselves, and im not prepared to comment on them.

Latest posts

Back