• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Question about this events forum...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DitzyBrunette

Well, filibuster.
Is this forum only for posting info about the big meets and get togethers or can we post to see if people wanna meet up locally on weekends and stuff? I'm going to a bar tonight with a friend to see some local rock bands and we do this a lot so I figured once in a while I'd post to see if anyone wanted to join us. The bands are always awesome and anyone who likes rock music might be interested. I won't post info for it til I know if it's ok to do that here (Newbie doesn't wanna break any rules!)

Latest posts

Back