• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Question for BBW/SSBBWs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sun shine

I have kind of a question that seems pretty basic but I could use some help. I really like BBWs and SSBBWs, but I don't really know how to approach them. Like at bars / clubs etc. I know that bars and clubs aren't the best places to meet a girl in general, so if anyone has any suggestions on where to meet girls other than at bars / clubs that would be helpful too. But when I go to a bar, if I do see a girl that I am interested in, I don't really know what to say. I'm shy in that I try to be respectful of boundaries, so if the conversation moves to flirting, I want to make sure that I don't offend someone by saying something like "I really like your body" (just as an example I try not to be crude), when she is going to the gym every day trying to lose weight or something. Or if I say something like "I like big girls" (I wouldn't something like that blatant), but I wouldn't want to offend her. Do any of the girls on here have any ideas on how I can approach a BBW / SSBBW without either seeming creepy or offending someone?

Thank You.

Latest posts

Back