• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Question for men and women...about stretch marks :(

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetSangria

she's been gone
Hello,

I would like to hear from all the fabulous women here about how they deal with stretch marks. I'm not looking for magic cures as I know that once you have them, stretch marks are there to stay, despite what all the people trying to sell you lotions say. What I mean is, how do you deal with them emotionally, do stretch marks affect your self esteem and your ability to show your body to a potential partner? I'm asking because I have a big issue with this, and I have refused to go out on dates before because of it. I didn't want to deal with the possibility of the date(s) going well and maybe leading to me having to undress. :blush:

I would also like to hear from the men here. Do you find stretch marks to be a big turn off or maybe they don't really matter if you like the person? Honesty is appreciated, thanks.

Latest posts

Back