• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Question for those gaining???

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautifulPoeticDisaster

I have a question for all gaining (on purpose or not on purpose).

What do you tell your dr? I mean assuming you go to the dr regularly, he or she is going to notice that the numbers keep going up and up and up. When confronted, what do you say? How do you stop yourself from feeling bad and getting defensive?

I ask this because when I was gaining up to my top weight I had a dr tell me it was as if I was going down the isles of a store eating everything as I went along. I had no idea how to even respond to that comment. How would you have responded? This happened back in 2000 or 2001, but it has stuck with me.

I'm just curious about what other people tell their dr when they are obviously gaining and have no inclination to stop. What do you say?

Latest posts

Back