• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Questions about pace of gain in stories

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Beautiful Dreamer

ridiculously contented
For once instead of writing my usual short stories, I'm working on a multi-chapter piece called "Good Company." The first three installments are up.

I'd like some advice on a realistic pace for weight gain. Given that this is Dimensions, and taking some creative license, "realistic" can be loosely applied, but I'd like to be at least within touching distance of the borders of realism.

Our Hero began our story at 5'10" and 195. He works out every day -- 2-mile jog, then situps and pushups. At the 10-day mark he's up to 200 pounds. After a month of dating, 205, after 2 1/2 months (bringing us to Thanksgiving), 215, and by Christmas, 225.

That makes for a 30-pound gain in four months. That seems swift, and the way I've plotted it the gain will slow down some, but it also looks as though to give him the extra hundred pounds I'm aiming for will take between 1 1/2 and 2 years.

In other words, starting at 195, I want him to 295, without any massive gaining feasts in between, just the usual land mines of Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Halloween, vacation. What say you? A hundred-pound gain over a course of 1 1/2 to 2 years? Too fast, too slow?

Latest posts

Back