• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ready for swimming

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juice

Everybody knows swimming is the best form of exercise but I avoided going to the pool because I felt too self-conscious of people staring at me or laughing. This year I've decided swimming is going to be part of my daily activities so I had a swimsuit custom-made to fit my size 38 body.

I've already registered to the gym and used the swimming pool twice. I called first to say that I am big girl and they were very welcoming although I could see the shock in my instructor's eyes. He even tried to weigh me but the gym scales did not go above 400 lbs. I reassured him that I know my weight and it's almost 100 pounds over that! :doh:
He was nice though. He even said that I don't look my weight. :D
What do you think?
Some close shots of me and my pink swimsuit

Latest posts

Back