• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Renaissance/Medieval

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baby Apple

Hi there...this is my first post so I'm also introducing myself. :D I am still in the process of my doing a profile and picture. I'm a 46 year old BBW with a terrific FA guy in my life. Actually we are going to get married withing the next couple of weeks. :bow: We've been together for 10 years so I guess it's about time hehe.

Here's my thing...I really like rennaissance or medieval clothing whether it is authentic looking or just inspired. (Mostly the peasant or middle class..hey I'm a simple gal ;) ) I have found some blouses and things that have renn inspiration in their design and have bought a few pieces (I can't afford buying everything in sight LOL which I would love to do) But I'm trying to find bodices that aren't too hardcore that I could actually wear casually. I don't want to go too tight cuz I do have a little bit of a womans health issue and I think too tight wouldn't been a good idea. Anyone know of makers/sellers of this kind of stuff? I wish I could sew...I'm thinking maybe I should learn so I could make exaclty what I want. What I'm trying to boil down to is I guess I am looking for the look to be renaissance/medieval "Inspired" Not to look like I belong at a renn faire...Unless it is for special occasions of course.

Thanks,
Baby Apple

Latest posts

Back