• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

RIP Jack Kervorkian

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooklyn Red Leg

Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!
Jack Kevorkian, assisted suicide advocate, dies
Man known as "Dr. Death" says he assisted in at least 130 suicides, was receiving treatment for pneumonia, kidney ailment

June 3, 2011

DETROIT - Jack Kevorkian, the audacious, fearless doctor who spurred on the national right-to-die debate with a homemade suicide machine that helped end the lives of dozens of ailing people, died Friday at a Detroit-area hospital after a brief illness. He was 83.

Kevorkian died about 2:30 a.m. at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, close friend and prominent attorney Mayer Morganroth said. He had been hospitalized since last month with pneumonia and kidney problems.

The retired pathologist, who said he injected lethal drugs that helped some 130 people die during the 1990s, likened himself to Martin Luther King and Gandhi and called prosecutors Nazis, his critics religious fanatics. He burned state orders against him, showed up at court in costume, called doctors who didn't support him "hypocritic oafs" and challenged authorities to stop him or make his actions legal.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/06/03/national/main20068607.shtml

Goodbye, Dr. Kervorkian. I believe that a person's right to end their own life is fundamental to liberty, even if we don't agree with their decision. Whatever people thought of you in life, Liberty is paramount.

Having said this, I am adamantly and vehemently opposed to active euthanasia. No one should have their life taken from them, which is what euthanasia is at its core. I don't care which way you wrap it, its immoral.

Latest posts

Back