• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Rush Limbaugh calls Michelle Obama "fat."

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LalaCity

I mean...there really are...no words...

Actually, yeah, there are. Michelle Obama's clearly not fat...but she DOES have a body-shape that is often seen -- and celebrated -- on women of color (i.e., the strong, unphotoshopped physique of a real woman).

Is there anything this hideous carbuncle on the ass of humanity doesn't see through the lens of his racist, sexist douchebaggery?

http://gawker.com/#!5766823/rush-limbaugh-calls-michelle-obama-fat

Rush Limbaugh Calls Michelle Obama Fat

Is "Michelle Obama is Fat" a thing now? Because conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh spent part of his Monday show strongly implying that the first lady is, like, portly (you can listen by clicking below)—

"The problem is—and dare I say this—it doesn't look like Michelle Obama follows her own nutritionary, dietary advice. And then we hear that she's out eating ribs at 1,500 calories a serving with 141 grams of fat per serving, yeah it does—what do you mean, what do I mean?

What is it - no, I'm trying to say that our First Lady does not project the image of women that you might see on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, or of a woman Alex Rodriguez might date every six months or what have you. I mean, women are under constant pressure to look lithe, and Michelle My Belle is out there saying if you eat the roots and tree bark and the berries and all this cardboard stuff you will live longer, be healthier and you won't be obese. Okay, fine, show us."

—and last week we had that bizarre BigGovernment.com comic strip featuring an obese first lady. Where did it come from, the "Michelle Obama Is Fat" meme? (Obviously not from real life.) And while we're asking questions, remember when combatting childhood obesity seemed like exactly the kind of nice, safe first-lady project that would keep Michelle out of the spotlight? Ha. (How could you keep her out of the spotlight anyway, when she's so fat? Am I right?!)

Latest posts

Back